Department: ICU & High Care
Location: Cintocare, Menlyn Maine, Pretoria
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
Vacancies exist for Enrolled Nurses who have a passion for people and care and wants to be part of our centre of excellence. The position will report to the ICU & High care Unit Manager.
Enrolled nurses with competence in the following discipline may apply for a position:
- Ear, Nose and Throat surgery
- Maxilla Facial surgery
- Head and Neck surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Spinal surgery
The purpose of the Enrolled Nurse is to assist patients with the activities of daily living, observe changes in the condition of the patient, report this to the Registered Nurse, administer medicines, and undertake other nursing care responsibilities appropriate to assessed competence.
Furthermore, the Enrolled Nurse will participate in setting a therapeutic and safe patient environment by adhering to maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection prevention and control standards
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 qualification.
- Certificate as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Registration at the South African Nursing council.
- Only nurses with experience in an ICU or High care environment in a private hospital for a minimum of 2 years will be considered.
- Sound knowledge of medical terms and procedures.
- Experience on Trimed will be advantageous.
Skills and Attributes
- Good communication skills.
- Good written skills.
- Ability to detect patient-related risks and act accordingly.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Professional and high ethical values.
Please send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and completed Application Form to email@example.com
If you have not heard from Cintocare Human Resource Department within one month of your application, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Cintocare will contact short-listed candidates only.
Cintocare is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, contact Cintocare on (012) 945-3000C